Nature Spec® Fish Oil Omega-3 is harvested from the pure, deep Arctic sea using sustainable fishing methods certified by CodMarine®. By using Triglycerides (TG) form, our unique formula absorbs three times faster than regular Ethyl Esters (EE) form. Nature Spec® Fish Oil Omega-3 is greener, fresher, and healthier. With a great lemon zest, it tastes better with no fishy aftertaste!
Buy it now from:
1. Why use TG form? Is TG forrm better than EE form? ANS: Research confirms that using Triglycerides(TG) form fish oil, the unique formula absorbs 3 times faster than regular Ethyl Esters(EE) form. Since EE lacks the molecular backbone found in TG, these synthetic omega-3 molecules are not only less effective at delivering EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) to the body during digestion and metabolism, they also pose potential side effects.
2. What is the Codmarine? ANS:CodMarine® is the first product line of Norwegian omega-3 concentrates to receive Marine Stewardship Council certification. Codmarine® is backed by centuries of tradition, they offer high DHA ingredients produced from pure wild- caught North-East Arctic cod.
3. What does nature spec fish oil bring to my health? ANS: 1.Normal development of brain, eyes and vision; 2.Maintenance of normal heart function, lower blood pressure, lower fasting blood triglyceride level; 3.Protection of cells from oxidative stress; 4.Reduced memory loss in elderly (Alzheimer`s disease)
4. Is the fish oil chewable? No fishy aftertaste? ANS: Yes, you can bite the capsule. It causes almost no burp and no fishy after taste.
5. Is it non-GMO? ANS:Yes, Nature Spec Fish oil is non-GMO, Made in USA, and certified by GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
6. Where is the fish sourced from? ANS: Nature Spe Fish Oil Omegas 3 is harvested from the pure deep Arctic Sea using sustainable fishing methods certified by Codmarine®. We using natural Norwegian Cod which is sole and traceable fish resource.
Learn about Nature Spec® fish oil in 3 minutes!
TELL US HOW YOU LIKE YOUR PRODUCT